Oops! And TAG

Back by popular demand! CC's Runway Oops!
Antonio Marras; this and next two via nymag.com. Other runway images via style.com except where noted.
Charlotte Ronson
Chris Benz
Christian Lacroix Couture
Givenchy Couture
Jill Stuart
John Galliano hat attack; this and next three via nymag.com
Louise Goldin ... Reminds CC of The Emperor's New Clothes!
Lutz
Verrier
Preen
Backstage at Jean Paul Gaultier Couture, via nymag.com.
Sasha looking a tad sallow, poor darlin’!
Suvi Koponen making a lovely face at Dolce & Gabbana, via nymag.com.
Valentino Couture – ouch!
Versace – escape!
3.1 Phillip Lim – much more comfortable this way!


Tagged by fab Fellow Fashionista Tina of Luphia Loves to list 5 Sexy Things about CC:

1) I don’t own any unsightly knickers. Life is too short for oversize panties. I pride myself on having a fabulous array of boy shorts from Target, Hanky Panky thongs, Kiki de Montparnasse and Aubade bras, and fun little underthings from Forever 21 and Stockingirl.com.

2) I find it incredibly alluring when a guy reads to me . . . it can be poetry or a short story from The New Yorker, really anything! So sexy!

3) My Gucci glasses have no prescription; I just wear them to look cute! That's CC at right wearing a military blazer from H&M, a Banana Republic cami, and Rock & Republic jeans; seated outside Spice Market in NYC's Meatpacking District.

4) I can “stealth whistle” through my teeth, like a ventriloquist, any tune!

5) I have about 10 corsets and wear them with great frequency… bustiers make me sit up straight and send the gals sky high! Pink bustier bra at right available at victoriassecret.com.

CC encourages all of her Fellow Fashionistas to complete this one – it’s a quick and super sexy self-discovery!

xoxox,
CC

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...