Jessica Simpson is single



If you haven't heard the huge news, Tony Romo broke up with Jessica Simpson last week- the night before her 29th birthday. Nice timing.

"She is heartbroken," a source told People. "She loves Tony. But it's been difficult lately. He's busy with his career and she's getting ready to shoot her show The Price of Beauty. They decided to part ways."

Jessica had planned to throw a Barbie and Ken-themed party for her birthday, but it fell through, according to a message she wrote on Twitter. "Barbie party didn't happen, but I turned 29 and feel like I am on top of the world yelling I LOVE GETTING OLDER!" she wrote.

On Sunday she Tweeted, "Everyone needs to know that hope floats ... grab the strings and pull it back to you." Three hours later, she wrote, "Falling asleep with my mom and the dogs. Please lord give all of my beautiful fans, friends, enemies, and family rest. Bring all of us peace." I don't understand this cute Texas girl. Does she simply fall in love too fast? Daddy issues? The airhead thing? Next.

People/PR Photos

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...