Biel is so hot it hurts her little career



Jessica Biel tells like it is in the June issue of Allure mag. Jess claims that she is so hot, it actually hurts her career. "Yeah, it really is a problem. I have to be blunt," she says.

Biel's latest flick, Powder Blue, is flying straight to DVD. See! Because she is so damn hot! "I'm in there with everybody else, fighting for the good parts. Yes, The Illusionist has made a difference -- but a huge, massive difference, so I can pick and choose what I want? No."

"I just want an opportunity. If you don't like the audition, don't hire me!" she says. "But if you don't want to even see me -- that's hurtful. And why? You know nothing about me!"

Biel talks Timberlake, and the "attention that's brought her."

"I mean, you love who you love! It's not like you meet somebody one day and say, 'OK, I'm not going to put up with his fame!' or 'Yes, I am going to put up with his celebrity,'" she says. "You can't choose that. It just happens to you."

Biel says she hasn't "moved out to New York City full-time" with Timberlake. "I'm here because I'm interested in theater," she claims. She's not sure they'll ever wed. "I have no idea if I want to get married," she says. "I have a lot to do career wise." Yes. Of course. Cameron flashback.

Allure also asked Jessica if the rumor was true about JT purchasing her an emerald ring. "I bought that ring for myself," Biel said. Pshh. I give it 6 months.

PR Photos/Biel with Ben Barnes at the screening of "Easy Virtue"/USMagazine.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...