Chart 167



Chart 167
(6 September, 1998)


1.- Björk - Hunter
2.- Portishead - Half Day Closing
3.- Sash! - La Primavera
4.- The Tamperer - Feel It
5.- 4 The Cause - Stand By Me (DEBUT)
6.- Céline Dion - The Reason
7.- Mariah Carey - My All
8.- Björk - Bachelorette
9.- Live - Turn My Head
10.- Portishead - Over
11.- Danza Invisible - Por Ahi Se Va
12.- Shania Twain - When
13.- Alanis Morissette - Uninvited
14.- Meredith Brooks - Watched You Fall
15.- The Corrs - Dreams
16.- Sarah McLachlan - Adia
17 - Portishead - Only You
18.- Spice Girls - Viva Forever
19.- Semisonic - Closing Time (DEBUT)
20.- Eros Ramazzotti - Terra Promessa

So sad to see Tori Amos leaving the chart with that awesome "Spark". Anyway, the replacement was "Closing Time" by Semisonic. I liked the song enough. And I received money from a scholarship or something like that... that in reality was just a few bucks. Anyway, I decided to spend the money in something good like a cd, and so I went with my cousin to buy music. He suggested me to buy Semisonic's cd, but I wasn't sure if I would like it, still my cousin insisted and finally I gave in. The first play was not to my liking, and I wanted to return it jajaja but who would've thought? I LOVE "Feeling Strangely Fine" to this day, it's probably in my top 20 albums of all time. "Closing Time" is great and the cd is full of great songs.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...