Dani Alves: I Would Never Leave Barcelona For Real Madrid

Dani Alves: I Would Never Leave Barcelona For Real Madrid


Barcelona contract rebel Dani Alves has stated that if he were ever to leave the Catalan giants, Real Madrid would not be an option he would consider.
The Brazilian full-back’s contract expires in the summer of 2012, but despite protracted negotiations over an extension, he has yet to reach an agreement, claiming that the club have undervalued him.
Manchester City are on alert should he decide his future lies away from Camp Nou, but in an interview with TV station Cuatro, he maintained that Madrid would not be a possibility, although he added that he would one day like to work alongside Los Blancos coach Jose Mourinho.
He commented: “I would not play in Madrid. If I leave Barca, I would not go there. My Madrid train has passed.
“Jose Mourinho is a great coach, I would really like to work with him, and I once came close. He knows what weapons to use against teams, and he has won everything.”

 



 

Source: Goal

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...